Friday, August 9, 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones



With the release of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie in just a few weeks, I've decided to voice my thoughts on the trailer.

This trailer looks AWESOME. It looks so close to the book and I hope they keep it that way. I'm incredibly anxious for this movie, and I hope they do a fantastic job. The acting looks superb, the color and the graphics look fantastic and I hope that this movie lives up to the book. From these clips, it looks like they're keeping the realistic feel to the movie--everything seems like it could happen. I am SO excited to see the final product. I can't wait! I hope that, if the movie is as good as I'm expecting it to me, we'll be able to see the rest of the books come to life. I'll definitely be re-reading City of Bones in preparation for this film. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...