Sunday, September 16, 2012

Life and stuff

So, once again my life has gotten a little crazy. I have just recently started my senior year of high school, and there have been some family emergencies recently. Because of all the complications related to that, I haven't had much time to read. I'm sad to say that there won't be many blog posts for a while - at least until I get caught up on some reading. My Goodreads page will still be updated with my progress, and I will try to make video updates when I can. I'm sorry that life has, once again, taken away from a good read.

If you would like me to read something, or are just interested in my thoughts on a book, please comment below and let me know which stories I'm missing.

Thank you,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...