Saturday, January 7, 2012

So... There may be a little problem.

I am extremely sorry to announce that my laptop isn't working, again. Well, my laptop is working, it's just my power supply that decided to be crappy. You see, I was attempting to log on to blogger so that I could keep scheduling and reviewing reviews and such, when I heard a pop and saw some very awesome but scary sparks fly from my power supply. When I tried to fix the problem I only caused more sparks and my power supply is now cut in half.
I am really sorry about this, and I will try to keep the blog as updated as possible. As of right now, the review schedule is:

City of Glass (Mortal Instruments #3) - Cassandra Clare 1/11/12

The Summoning (Darkest Powers #1) - Kelley Armstrong 1/14/12

City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments #4) - Cassandra Clare 1/18/12

The Awakening (Darkest Powers #2) - Kelley Armstrong 1/21/12

Clockwork Angel (Infernal Devices #1) -Cassandra Clare TBA

The Reckoning (Darkest Powers #3) - Kelley Armstrong TBA

I am exremely sorry for this, and I will get back to posting regularly as soon as possible.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...