Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Something new?

I've re-re-organized my posts again. Now, there won't be a different book review every three days (I can't keep up with reading and school at the same time). So, Mondays I'm going to talk about the books that I want to read--the books "On My Wish List." On Wednesday, there will be a book review, and on Friday...Well, I'm not sure what I'm going to do for Friday yet. I'm thinking about posting the books that are going to be released in the next week, but I've also been thinking about Fairy Tale Fridays. It has come to my attention that not many people know about the non-Disney fairy tales, so I'd like to talk about them, and what happens in them. I have this big book of Grimm's complete fairy tales at my house and nothing to do with it. So, that's another option.
Which one would you guys prefer me do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...