Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello, everyone!
Once again, I appologize for not posting as much as I know I should be. I've been extremely involveed in my school work lately, mainly because there's this ginormous AP test that people (especially people who don't want to waste $87) absolutely have to spend obscene amounts of time on. Because of the obscene amounts of time that I've been spending studying, (and the fact that my computer is, once again, broken) I haven't been able to blog, however, I have been able to read. :) And, my birthday was yesterday, so whenever I get a free moment, I will post a video of all of the fantastic books that I've bought for myself.
Anyway, if you want to keep up with me and what I'm doing, check out my GoodReads profile.
www.GoodReads.com/LeahTFT
Thank you, and I will get back into blogging once my computer is completely fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...