Friday, March 2, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge!

Hello! I am doing the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge, hosted by [Fikt]Shun. I am entering this challenge because I know nothing about Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series and, based on the covers and the goodreads reviews that I've seen, they look absolutely astounding! All i know about the series is that this girl named Kaylee knows when people are about to die. Which sounds a.) creepy and b.) intriguing. I can't wait to get my hands on this book! Sadly, I have to wait for my public library to get it first, but after that, there is some serious reading for me ahead.

She doesn't see dead people. She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next.
(Goodreads)

The official plan for this series is to read (or re-read) all of the books in the Soul Screamers series by the U.S. release date of Before I Wake, book six in the series.

My Soul to Take January 15-February 14, 2012

My Soul to Save February 15-March 14, 2012
My Soul to Keep March 15-April 14-2012
My Soul to Steal April 15-May14, 2012
If I Die May 15-June 14, 2012

If you would like to know more information about this challenge click [here]
Rachel Vincent's Goodreads page [here

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...