Monday, March 26, 2012

Update

I am dreadfully sorry to say that I might not be able to review as many books for the next few months. I really really want to, but not only is school messing up my reading schedule, but my family is also having some troubles right now and I need to be there for them. I am going to try to get as much reading done as possible. I'll try to find a way to make it up to you guys. Right now, I'm reading the second book in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent, to go along with the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge that I am doing, and I have read The Mask of the Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe. I am also going to be reading The Scarlett Letter soon in my American Lit. class, and I can't wait to be able to review these two books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...